Thursday, June 14, 2012

Loaf of Muffin

I've had quite a day, somewhat frustrating but this post isn't really about that! I didn't have it in me to make dinner tonight but I had this muffin mix that I've been putting off making for a little while. So, seeing as I needed a little indulgence tonight I decided to make it.


When I got started I already knew I didn't have a cupcake pan so I remembered that I had a cake pan I haven't used yet! So I started with the muffin mix stuff which comes like this, picture on the left.


Le Muffin Mix
So all you really have to do is add half a cup of water and then shake it vigorously for sixty seconds! My bestie on skype was listening to me count in a strange shaken voice. Must remember next time to shake the muffin mix instead of dancing around the kitchen and shaking up myself.


After all of that shaking I opened the lid and for whatever reason batter just blew out of it and miraculously missed my computer (which was next to the stove). It got on my hands and just... not really everywhere but my screams of terror were pretty funny.


After all of this excitement it was time to spread the muffin stuff in the cake pan and bake it for sixteen minutes. I wandered aimlessly chatting with my best friend until they were done.


Here is the finished product! Note, it's a blue berry loaf of muffin. 
Le Muffin Loaf


Inside of the beast



Isn't it glorious?


No comments:

Post a Comment