Sunday, July 8, 2012

Late Announcement!

I haven't wrote anything in a little while and this took a little bit to think of... I wasn't sure if I'd post about it or not!

My Engagement Ring!
The other day, July 6th, 2012, I was proposed to by the best boyfriend ever! It was such a simple, casual proposal and I'll never forget it! 

I've never stated this on my blog before now, but I am a sucker for proposal stories. When I got engaged, I was sitting on one of the kitchen counters and I admit, crying a little over the fact that my (now fiance) was getting ready to go back to his home state. I spent the whole week asking him a lot of silly questions, because I am a girl who asks a lot.

On Friday, he said he had to ask me one more thing, my mind refuses to back track further to what we were talking about before he asked and from there, it happened so quickly that it was a blur. I don't think I hugged him nearly enough and once he comes back, I will make up for it with more hugs.

I don't have much else to write except that we both wrote journals on DeviantART and are probably going to keep getting comments for a little while!

...

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment